[Openswan Users] 'No such process' And 'Resource temporarily unavailable'

Faizan Syed consultant77pk at yahoo.com
Fri May 1 18:20:06 EDT 2009

Hi Paul,

I tried everything .. using yum to get best from repository and 2.4.18 and
latest binary 2.6 but same error in CentOS 5.
I am not worried about error but it replies after 30secs due to which some
of my aplication dependent on VPN crashes.
I can accept any bogus error but immediatly may be timout or resource
unavailable but this error comes after exactly 30secs.
any solution or something which is in 4.3 and not in 5,

I am ruining two Cent 4.3 servers both reply imediatly with 'Resource
temporarily unavailable' but centos i get this new error
and it come after hang of 30 secs...

Faizan Syed