[Openswan Users] cross-compile problem

kalyan kumar kalyankumar_allur at yahoo.co.in
Sat Mar 28 10:07:51 EDT 2009

hi sir,

I have succesfully implemented IPSec in the system level for kernel version 2.6.22.5-31-default .now i want to implement the ipsec.o into arm processor which has kernel version 2.6.19.2-release. I have followed the cross compilation document which u have provided in the /doc/src/cross-compile.html. I have successfully cross compiled the userland programs. but while i am trying for ipsec.o module it is showing .config file missing and warning Makefile.Symver. I have been tried for this from last 3 days . can any one please let me out from this problem

thanks for your reply in advance.