[Openswan Users] [Announce] openswan.org being DNSSEC deleted on Thursday

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Tue Jun 30 15:39:22 EDT 2009

Hi people,

As you might know, .org has enabled DNSSEC. There are currently going
through a testing phase where selected domains are included for testing.

On Thursday, a DS record will be added to the .org zone for openswan.org.
This means you will have a valid DNSSEC validation chain from .org to
openswan.org.

In the near future, we will enable Opportunistic Encryption again on
the openswan.org mail and web site as well.

This means for instance that anyone uses Fedora 11 will be able to reach
openswan.org via full DNSSEC validation.

If you have problems resolving openswan.org after Thursday, it could
signify a problem with your nameserver or firewall. If you are stuck,
feel free to send me an email so we can trace down the issue.