[Openswan Users] Any way to restrict a particular user group to an IP range

Janantha Marasinghe janantha at techcert.lk
Sun Jun 21 23:09:20 EDT 2009

Hi,

My current setup is Openswan, Xl2tpd. My problem is described below.
Say for example you have different users belonging to different orgs
connecting to the same VPN server. Please note that the users will be
dynamic Road warriors. I'm wondering whether there is a way to give
certain IP ranges to certain user groups rather than giving IP addresses
from the same range. Thanks a lot for the support

Janantha