[Openswan Users] Problem compiling openswan 2.4.14 with Linux2.6.26

Isaac Aaron e-tsik at q-bytes.com
Thu Jun 18 10:36:06 EDT 2009

Actually, I'm not looking for a way to live on the edge.
I'm trying to find a good openswan/kernel combination with a rather recent
kernel, but it doesn't have to be the most recent.
What is the most recent kernel will 2.6.21 be good for?

.
.
DISCLAIMER: This mail message was scanned for malicious content by Quality Bytes Mail Security when leaving the gateway of Quality Bytes
http://qb.q-bytes.com/qbms/?c=qb
.