[Openswan Users] Pluto crash, kernel NULL pointer with openswan 2.6.22 and kernel 2.6.30.2

Michael Niehren michael at NIEHREN.de
Mon Jul 27 09:54:59 EDT 2009

Hi Paul,

i've tried it out with kernel V2.6.30, same crash !!!

Which kernel-Version is known to work ?

kind regards,
  Michael

Am Montag, 27. Juli 2009 15:10 schrieb Paul Wouters:
> On Mon, 27 Jul 2009, Michael Niehren wrote:
>
> > i am not able to establish any VPN Connection. Pluto crashs after finishing the connection.
>
> Your kernel crashes... It does not look good. Can you try an older kernel. We have not
> tested 2.6.30.1 yet, and in general don't guarantee subversions, as the API changes too
> much in those.
>
> Paul

Michael Niehren              __   _       powered by