[Openswan Users] Documentation of auto=route

Nick Howitt n1ck.h0w1tt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 17:44:21 EDT 2009

Paul,

I have wondered about this. When I bring up a connection manually which
normally starts with auto=start in the conf file, I just do:

ipsec auto --replace (or add) my-conn
ipsec auto --up my-conn

I do not do an ipsec auto --route, but the description you have quoted
implies you also need an ipsec auto --route. Can you un-confuse me?

Thanks,

Nick