[Openswan Users] Broadcast over ipsec0 interface

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Tue Jul 14 13:53:52 EDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-07-14 at 18:30 +0200, Marcus Carlson wrote:
> Or openvpn with tap interface.

	Yeah, I think that's more appropriate for this situation.  Broadcasts
are evil (IPv6 has no broadcasts at all) but, if you have to have them
for IPv4 then you need to be bridging on the link layer and quit trying
to fudge it.  Same thing with the vlans in another thread.  You want
something like that, use the link layer tap interface and bridge.

	Mike