[Openswan Users] Upgrade 2.4.14 -> 2.6.21 Problem with secrets

Nick Howitt n1ck.h0w1tt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 13:28:08 EDT 2009

Mis-post from yestedsy.....

Hi Paul,

I changed my secrets temporarily and I now cannot get the silly thing to
fail - even when I change them back to their original values. When I
started testing this evening I thought it failed but I cannot reproduce
the problem for the moment.

BTW, plutodebug="all crypto" should read plutodebug="all crypt", I believe.

I'll post again if I have any more problems.

Regards,

Nick