[Openswan Users] CKAIDNSS keyword not found where expected inRSAkey in /var/log/secure

Greg Scott GregScott at InfraSupportEtc.com
Wed Jul 8 14:23:53 EDT 2009

I looked at a couple of Fedora mirror sites, both in the updates and
testing subdirectories - no mention of any Openswan package. The latest
is 2.6.21-4 and .5 evidently hasn't made it to me yet.

Should I just download and compile 2.6.22?

- Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: users-bounces at openswan.org [mailto:users-bounces at openswan.org] On
Behalf Of Greg Scott
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 12:51 PM
To: Avesh Agarwal
Cc: users at lists.openswan.org
Subject: Re: [Openswan Users] CKAIDNSS keyword not found where expected
inRSAkey in /var/log/secure

> Which version you are using?  I released 2.6.21-5 in F11, and not sure
if it is reached to you yet.

Looks like I'm using 2.6.21-4.

[root at huge-fw ipsec.d]#
[root at huge-fw ipsec.d]# ipsec version
Linux Openswan U2.6.21/K2.6.29.5-191.fc11.i686.PAE (netkey) See `ipsec
--copyright' for copyright information.
[root at huge-fw ipsec.d]#
[root at huge-fw ipsec.d]#
[root at huge-fw ipsec.d]# rpm -qa | grep openswan
openswan-2.6.21-4.fc11.i586
[root at huge-fw ipsec.d]#
Users at openswan.org