[Openswan Users] How to move from Openswan in F10 to F11? (fwd)

Scott Selvia selvia_scott at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 3 16:32:56 EDT 2009

Strange, just sent a reply to my F11 issue and openswan.  As noted the
link below solved my issue with F11:

http://fedoraforum.org/forum/showthread.php?t=224391

Now the down side until our Network Admin switches to user id's,
passwords, and X.509 certs I have to remember to recompile openswan if
there is a change in the version on RedHats repository.

Scott