[Openswan Users] unexpected STRING [xauth] trying to set up connection to SonicWall

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Tue Jan 20 11:38:05 EST 2009

James:

So, there will be two hex strings in the secrets file?

One after the IP address (with the @ sign) and the other
after the PSK keyword?

Thanks,
	Neil

Eliminate junk email and reclaim your inbox.
Visit http://www.spammilter.com for details.