[Openswan Users] Again: dtd with two tunnels

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Thu Feb 26 12:27:03 EST 2009

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009, Michael Schwartzkopff wrote:

> we have two tunnels configured to the same gateway but different subnets on our
> side. See: config for the connectios below. Everything seems to work, except
> for dead peer detection:

> Please note that the line with "latestdpd" occures only on the connection
> "haitecairit2".

You are sharing the phase 1, which has the DPD on it. So it is right
that there is only 1 DPD event. However, I remember there being a bug that
did not properly restarted the additional conns when DPD would kick in. I
am not sure if that bug was resolved or not.

Are you running 2.6.20? If not, can you try it?