[Openswan Users] Multiple IKE destinations in config file

ss murthy nittala ssmurthy.nittala at freescale.com
Thu Feb 26 01:30:45 EST 2009

Thanks for replies.

How do we specify multiple disjoint leftsubnets (and right subnets)
associated with one IKE connection.

Is it always required to place the commands leftsbnets,rightsubnets
along with the commands left,right? or is there a way to declare them
separately and then bind with the IKE connection (left,right declaration).

similarly how do we specify protocol and ports and then multiple of them?

Does the configuration take advantage of the possibility of multiple
selectors when ikev2 is being used?

Thanks in advance
-nsmurthy