[Openswan Users] Multiple IKE destinations in config file

ss murthy nittala ssmurthy.nittala at freescale.com
Wed Feb 25 01:49:21 EST 2009

Thanks for the reply.

Suppose if multiple IKE conns are defined using different destination
gateways.Can we specify separate leftsubnet,rightsubnet values for
each of these IKE connections? How do we associate them using
configuration commands.My idea is to direct different data flows
through different IKE tunnels.

Thanks in advance
-nsmurthy