[Openswan Users] virtual subnet possible with klips stack?

Torsten Krah tkrah at fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de
Thu Feb 19 13:27:27 EST 2009

Hi.
I did succeed setting my tunnel up, SA stablished. (2.6.28.6 kernel, 2.6.20
klips)

subnet configuration ist:

10.1.7.0/24 -> leftone <-------net -------> rightone <- 192.168.144.0/24

conn myexample
        authby=secret
        left=MYLEFTIP
        leftsubnet=10.1.7.0/24
        right=MYRIGHTIP
        rightsubnet=192.168.144.0/24
        pfs=yes
        type=tunnel

Using netkey and racoon i can confirm that it works.
My real network however clash with the one on the other side, so 10.1.7.0/24
does not exist - its a virtual one create via POSTROUTING / PREROUTING nat
roules doing DNAT and SNAT.

I am not able to bring some paket on ipsec0 yet, it seems they are silently
dropped - is there some way i can debug this?
My snat and dnat rules are still there, but no paket does show up on ipsec0
where i expected to see something?
Any hints about this?

Torsten

--
Bitte senden Sie mir keine Word- oder PowerPoint-Anhänge.
Siehe http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.de.html

Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a
completely unintentional side effect."
	-- Linus Torvalds