[Openswan Users] [Openswan dev] Fw: Not able to apply natt patch on kernel 2.6.28.1

utkarsh shah utkarsh.shah at yahoo.co.in
Mon Feb 2 01:21:01 EST 2009

Hi Paul,

Thanks for valuable help..
I found three diff files & a readme file under ftp://ftp.openswan.org/openswan/testing/nat-t/.

Should i download all three files & patch it ? which mode will it supply netkey or klipse..
which compilation steps should I follow(netkey/klipse)?
it will be great if you can help me to identify steps..

Thanks & Regards,

Utkarsh Shah
09099029920