[Openswan Users] openswan 2.6.24rc4 pushed, please test!

Marc Fisher m4fisher at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 05:24:01 EST 2009

Hi,
just tried the new version. The timout problem with "udp port 1701
unreachable" still presist for me :( I saw that Gennady Kovalev had the
exact same issue, but he doesn't seem to have been able to resolve it
either. It seems it's distro or some other setup specific.

Gennady, could you tell me your setup?
Mine is:
Server:
Fedora 9  v2.6.18.8, no nat
Client:
Win XP (32bit), Win Vista(64 bit), Win 7(64 bit) (tried all of them),
behind NAT (works with direct connection)

Marc