[Openswan Users] Leaving tunnels open (or down them after use)

Jobst Schmalenbach jobst at barrett.com.au
Tue Dec 22 06:00:04 EST 2009

Hi.

I have a tunnel between my work machine and home.
The tunnel sits between two servers that are
constantly on and constantly connected to the internet.

Is there any advantage of changind the state of
the tunnel when not in use (i.e. I am at work)?

Or is it better to "down" the tunnel?

Jobst

--
Base 8 is just like base 10, if you are missing two fingers.