[Openswan Users] Openswan and Netgear SRXN3205

JT Edwards tstrike34 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 15:18:13 EDT 2009

Paul,

Thanks for your assistance. Now does this mean I still have use certs or I
can get past that now? (I have the certs generated of course).

Part 2 Question (thank you for your patience)

Once the VPNs are connected, I have a VM environment that is NAT'ed.... I
want to be able to allow the remote to have access to them (I am a network
novice and an extremely fast learner). Should I add a route?

I thought to just identify the VM subnet to the ipsec.conf and that should
allow the remote to have access to that subnet correct?

JT