[Openswan Users] Openswan and Netgear SRXN3205

JT Edwards tstrike34 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 15:00:41 EDT 2009

Paul,

Thanks for responding...

Yes it is the preshared key. I tried Googling and looking in the archives
but I didn't see anything or any type of configuration that addresses using
PreShared Keys. Did I miss something and would you be kind to point me in
the right direction?  I posted some earlier stuff but I cant seem to get the
certificates portion to work either.

I deeply appreciate your assistance sir.

Warmest Regards,
JT

JT Edwards
Senior Solutions Architect (Automation and Service Management)
IBM Tivoli Certified
Direct: 281-226-0284
Direct: 512-772-3266
Follow Me: 1866-866-4391 ext 1