[Openswan Users] Network within

Daren Hickman DarenHickman at ruggedcom.com
Thu Aug 20 16:38:04 EDT 2009

I am trying to define a range for the network behind and I believe there
is a subnet within command and I need the proper syntax for that
command.

Daren Hickman

Field Applications Engineer

Ruggedcom.com

mobile 954-805-4948

desk  954-922-7975 x101

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY:

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other
than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal.