[Openswan Users] Unable to connect from behind NATed connection

Leigh Sharpe lsharpe at pacificwireless.com.au
Wed Aug 19 02:17:05 EDT 2009

Hi Paul,
Changing leftprotoport has not made a difference.
Changing the version of openswan really isn't feasable for me here.
Ultimately, I need to put this on an existing Etch system, and apt-get
installs version 2.4.6.

Oh, and rolling the two connections into one seems to have broken the
non-NATed scenario (I can't connect at all, even without NAT).

Leigh.