[Openswan Users] VPN one way encryption

Bram H groenblik at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 00:51:13 EDT 2009

Ok, I will clearify the the setup. I have an UMTS modem, which will receive
a new IP adres every 24 hours. This modem is connected to a gateway machine.
Berhind the gateway machine there are 2 other PC's. The gateway has IP
addres 10.0.1.1, de PC's have 10.0.1.10 and 10.0.1.11. For both PC's the
default gateway is 10.0.1.1. Besides that, I have one central machine where
the roadwarrior network should connect to.

>From the central server I can ping to 10.0.1.11 for example, I see esp
packages when using tcpdump. when I ping from 10.0.1.1 to the central
server, I see plain ICMP packages.

The default gateway on the roadwarrior gateway is set to the gateway of the
provider.

Bram