[Openswan Users] IPTABLES AND VPN

Eduardo Carrillo de Albornoz terracanvertigo at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 3 11:36:48 EDT 2009

Greetings to all. My English is not very good. I hope you understand me.

I have configured a VPN between a Suse 10.3 with Openswan and a Windows
XP. From the windows XP i can get to the private ip of the web server
and it works perfectly.
Also, from the external windows xp I ping a private windows ip that is
connected to the server and it replies.
On the server I have configured iptables with DROP policies by default
and I have been opening the posts that i have needed.
The problem is that I want, starting from external Windows XP map a
unity from an equipment located into the local net and I dont really
know the how to. I know they are the UPD 137 to 139 ports.
The server has two net-cards, the first one whith the private range and
the other whith the public ip that gives me the internet provider
How do I configure iptables to do this.

Thanks in advance.

Eduardo Carrillo de Albornoz Lopez de Hierro
DISOGÉS, S.L.
eduardo at disoges.es