[Openswan Users] KLIPS on debian with 2.6 kernel?

Peter McGill petermcgill at goco.net
Fri Sep 26 09:40:08 EDT 2008

Nick,

There is an option now in ipsec.conf.
config setup # section
	protostack=klips # or netkey

It is supposed to select which IPSec stack to use.

Although the best method is probably to compile a
custom kernel with KLIPS and without NETKEY.
This is what I have done. There was a good tutorial,
with all the kernel options you need to select and
unselect, but I can't find it. I'll check again when
I get to the office.

Peter