[Openswan Users] Destination Host Unreachable.

Igor Widlinski igor.widlinski at eigendev.com
Thu Sep 25 18:45:45 EDT 2008

Hey Peter,

Thanks for the answer.
I wonder if we have a 192.168.x.x network behind 10.10.10.x and I set up
another connection that has leftsubnet=192.168.0.0/16
it should let the client through to 192.168.0.0?

Thanks!

Igor Widlinski

--
Igor Widlinski
Systems Administrator
#300 - 1807 West 10th Avenue
Vancouver BC, V6J 2A9

t. 604.736.1066
f. 604.736.5669
e. igor.widlinski at eigendev.com

ATTENTION
The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It must not be disclosed to any person without our authority. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorized to and must not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it.