[Openswan Users] invalid rcookie

Waldo, Ethan ewaldo at healthetechs.com
Tue Sep 16 11:27:51 EDT 2008

It's actually to a Cisco 7200 series router.  That's fine, I just wanted
to check and see if this was anything that could be causing a problem.
For some reason it seems like, even though the tunnel is up, that
traffic stops flowing through the tunnel and I thought that potentially
it was due to DPD not functioning.  I need to do more troubleshooting to
determine if the route is dead, but I do know that I don't get a tunnel
down state.  As long as you don't think they are related, I will
continue with more detailed troubleshooting.

Interestingly enough, I do have a tunnel connecting to a Cisco 3030 and
I don't get the invalid rcookie message.