[Openswan Users] Openswan 2.4.9 x Ubuntu Issue...

Tiago Durante tiagodurante at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 10:18:03 EDT 2008

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the reply!

> Tell ubuntu/debian to upgrade....
I will, but usually they take some time to do this.

> are you including /etc/ipsec.d/examples/no_oe.conf ?
No, now I did and it worked perfectly!

Man, this list is just the best!

I'll take a look in the Openswan book about this to a better
understand! Its my first configuration of Openswan in Ubuntu box,
usually I use Slackware and never had to use this before...

Thanks a lot Paul!

=)

--
Tiago Durante

Perseverance is the hard work you do after you
get tired of doing the hard work you already did.
-- Newt Gingrich