[Openswan Users] Openswan 2.4.9 x Ubuntu Issue...

Tiago Durante tiagodurante at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 18:31:49 EDT 2008

Hi all...

I don't know if I should send this issue here or at the Ubuntu forum,
but I decided to try here first...

I'm having this really strange error when configuring a IPSEC (Netkey)
Openswan 2.4.9 VPN in a Ubuntu Server 8.04 ...

When I load the IPSEC I lost my ssh connection through the valid IP...

I do:

# ipsec setup start

And I lose the connection and can't ping the host anymore...

I've been using Openswan and Freeswan on Slackware linux for 4 years
and I've never seen something like that before...

Any ideas... sorry if doesn't fit exactly in the list =(

thanks a lot,

--
Tiago Durante

Perseverance is the hard work you do after you
get tired of doing the hard work you already did.
-- Newt Gingrich