[Openswan Users] Ipsec with RSA key

Rajitha Reddy RReddy at mocana.com
Thu Sep 4 18:08:19 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am successfully able to test Openswan Server and Client with RSA key.

I am now trying to test my xauth client with Openswan Server using certificate instead of PSK. My client sends over a certificate in .der format. This is not liked by the openswan server I think. Is there a way I can convert the certificate in .der format to the RSA key format?

Thanks,
Rajitha.