[Openswan Users] 2 or more virtual interfaces defined to 1 physical interface

Lawrence Manning lawrence.manning at smoothwall.net
Mon Oct 20 04:09:43 EDT 2008

On 18 Oct 2008, at 20:48, Agent Smith wrote:

> Lawrence,
>
> could you name a few? I searched and the only thing I found was
> bandwidthd and the problem with that is that you can only collect
> stats for one subnet so lets say you have 10 tunnels all with
> dirrerent IP subnets and you want MRTG like stats for each of them
> seperatly, you can't do that.

I have used ipac-ng in the past.  It's nice.  Unfortunately it might
not be maintained :(

http://ipac-ng.sourceforge.net/

Can't MRTG graph iptable counts?
--

Lawrence Manning
Lead Developer

SmoothWall Limited
1 John Charles Way
Leeds LS12 6QA
United Kingdom

Phone:
1 800 959 3760 (USA, Canada and North America)
0870 1 999 500 (United Kingdom)
+44 870 1 999 500 (all other countries)
Fax:
+44 870 1 991 399

SmoothWall Limited is registered in England, Company Number: 4298247

This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential to
the intended recipient(s) and may not be communicated to any other
person or published by any means without the permission of SmoothWall
Limited.  Any opinions stated in this message are solely those of the
author.  See: http://smoothwall.net/company/email.php for the full
text of this notice.