[Openswan Users] ipsec connection will be lost

Indunil Jayasooriya indunil75 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 23:46:07 EDT 2008

>> I have setup ipsec with openswan in CentOS 5. It works. But,
>> connectivity of some tunnels will be lost? at that time, If we ping
>> other tunnels, It  work. Why  happens to some tunnels only?
>
> That's a specific problem you have. We would need more information to
> determin what is going on.

Which info you need to determine ?

>> Currently , it has 16 tunnles? How many tunnels can Ipsec handle?
>
> Some people have used several thousand tunnels at once (with KLIPS and
> with NETKEY)

Thanks.  i.e 16 tunnels is not an ISSUE.

> You have a configuration for 1 tunnel. How do you have "16 tunnels"?

in ipsec.conf file , there are configurations for 16 tunnels. But, I
gave only 1 tunnel; I thought giving info of 1 tunnle is enough. If
you need,  i will give ipsec.conf file with all configurations for 16
tunnels. Pls let me know.

Hope to hear from you.

--
Thank you