[Openswan Users] My private keys not showing up with --listall

OCG Technical Support support at ocg.ca
Tue Oct 14 14:40:10 EDT 2008

I added that parameter, but don't see any different logging to stdout or syslog on restart.  What should I see?

By the way - I'm working my way through your great book.  In case you end up creating another edition, I can send you some thoughts (areas of confusion in some sections) off-list (or on-list).

MD