[Openswan Users] KLIPS on CentOS 5.1

Sergio Cioban Filho cioban at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 07:35:21 EST 2008

Hi all,

I'm testing openswan 2.6.18 in CentOS 5.1 with 2.6.18-53.1.13.el5 kernel.
The default openswan stak in CentOS/RedHat is NETKEY, but I trying use
KLIPS.

The KLIPS module (ipsec) have compiled with no errors and the tunnel was
established without problems (net-to-net tunnel, with esp an without NAT).
The problem is, no packet traffic for the tunnel, when I send an icmp
packet, I get this error in log:
*klips_debug:rj_match: ***** not found. *
and
*ipsec_xmit_send: ip_route_output failed with error code*
and the tx error count in ipsec0 interface is increased.

Does anyone have any idea of what is happening ?

Sorry for my english... :)
Thanks,
Regards,
---