[Openswan Users] 2.6.23.8 patch doesn't work

Issany Reza issanyr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 06:03:32 EST 2008

Ok, I have my new kernel 2.6.23.8 :
root at zola:~# ipsec verify
Checking your system to see if IPsec got installed and started correctly:
Version check and ipsec on-path                                 [OK]
Linux Openswan 2.6.18 (klips)
Checking for IPsec support in kernel                            [OK]
KLIPS detected, checking for NAT Traversal support              [OK]
Checking for RSA private key (/etc/ipsec.secrets)               [OK]
Checking that pluto is running                                  [OK]
Two or more interfaces found, checking IP forwarding            [OK]
Checking NAT and MASQUERADEing                                  [N/A]
Checking for 'ip' command                                       [OK]
Checking for 'iptables' command                                 [OK]
Opportunistic Encryption Support                                [DISABLED]

root at zola:~# lsmod | grep ipsec
ipsec                 361924  2 [permanent]

But when I try to initiate an L2TP connection, the server crash ???!

--
- reza -