[Openswan Users] Plain IPSec tunnel / NAT-T with Vista

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Tue Nov 11 11:22:31 EST 2008

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008, Marek Gre?ko wrote:

> Good news. But what userspace applications should be used? I cannot find
> ipseccmd.exe for Vista. So the ipsec.exe fails.

And you might have screwed up the registry of that machine now.
ipsec.exe (aka the ebootis stuff) should be taken down. It won't work
post Win2k.

Either use lsipsectool (on sourceforge) or use the shrewd client? the
latter replaces the Microsoft IKE daemon with its own though. But I
think it comes with source, so if someone wants to write kernel_windows.c,
we can run openswan it :)