[Openswan Users] Recommended best working setup for l2tp/ipsec multiplatform

Achim Moller netcom2002 at gmxpro.de
Sat Nov 8 06:48:03 EST 2008

>>Apart from the iphone, yes.
Good to hear. But unfortunately I have the same issues as posted in "2.6.18/l2tp/nat access for iphone - by-the-book setup SA issues" when I connect via macos 10.5 (leopard) to this setup. I get exactely the same error messages for macos as I get from the iphone.

So, either the combination openswan 2.6.18 and Linux kernel 2.6.27-2/klips/nat-t patch does not work together or I'm doing something wrong. But I'm not able to understand from the posted log messages what actually does not work and I'm confused why this "by-the-book" setup does not work.

Perhaps could you please post some exact version information about which Openswan and Linux kernel combination to try?

Thanks.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------