[Openswan Users] Openswan using Radius server for authentication

Arnel B. Espanola aespanola at arts.ucla.edu
Fri May 23 14:25:01 EDT 2008

I already have Openswan working with this version:

Linux Openswan U2.4.5/K2.6.22.14-72.fc6 (netkey)

I'm currently running it with Pre-shared key as method for
authentication. Now I would like to authenticate VPN users using radius
server. Can someone provide me more information on how to
configure/setup the Openswan with PPP/Radius authentication. I'm running
PPP daemon version 2.4.4 with Radius support.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Arnel