[Openswan Users] Audit users connections

Leo tstcenter at gmail.com
Thu May 22 11:27:00 EDT 2008

Hello Guys

I would like to know if there is a way to audit users connections.
I would like to have like:
Common Name,Real Address,Bytes Received,Bytes Sent,Connected
Since,Disconnected Date
I know that I can have this information from openvpn.status but this
information is only for connected users and does not take in to account the
history connections.
Does OpenVPN have some kind of logoff script where I can receive
disconnections parameters and be able to create my on history file?

PS: I wouldn't like to use radius to do that.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Leo