[Openswan Users] KLIPS and Fedora 7

Giovani Moda giovani at mrinformatica.com.br
Wed May 21 09:36:57 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm trying to compile openswan with KLIPS support on a Fedora Core 7, kernel-2.6.23.15-80.fc7, and I'm getting this error:

ipsec_tunnel.c: In function âipsec_xmit_state_cache_initâ:
ipsec_tunnel.c:1895: error: invalid application of âsizeofâ to incomplete type âstruct ipsec_ixsâ
ipsec_tunnel.c:1895: error: invalid application of â__alignof__â to incomplete type âstruct ipsec_ixsâ

I've gloogled around and found a reference about problems with changes on KMEM_CACHE on kernels 2.6.23+, and that it shoud be fixed on the git. Well, I've tried the test version (cg-clone http://git.openswan.org/public/scm/openswan.git#testing) and a snapshot of v2.6.09 available on git, but I'm still getting the same erros. Am I doing something wrong or this isn't quite fixed yet?

Thanks,

Giovani Moda