[Openswan Users] CA server issue with cisco

Ming-Ching Tiew mctiew at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 00:30:25 EDT 2008

I am trying to perform interoperability tests with cisco but I am stucked the part where cisco requires a Certification Authority Server which listens to connections using http, and handles dispensing of CA cert and signing of certificate and so on. It seems that cisco boxes themselves can also serve as CA servers, but I am quite reluctant to do it that way. Anyone know if it is possible to make a Linux box working as the so-called "CA Server" ?

Regards.