[Openswan Users] Fedora 8 and Netscreen

Michael Lavallee mlavalle at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 00:55:01 EDT 2008

Michael Lavallee wrote:
> I need a bit of help with a VPN I am setting up.  I need to connect to
> the company that I do work for, and they are using a Juniper Netscreen
> device on their end. I am able to bring the tunnel up but I can't seem
> to connect to the other end.

I'm still fighting with this, but haven't gotten any further ahead.
I've read quite a few how-to's and made use of the search engines but I
am still back at square one.  The person at the other end things it is a
routing issue, but as I look at other examples of configurations I have
seen on Internet I am wondering if the subnet's she recommended I use
are an issue, as I haven't seen other examples quite like them before.