[Openswan Users] Manual Keying Example

rsg ranil.santhish at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 06:24:56 EDT 2008

Hi

This is a special setup currently supported using Cisco. In the
process of migration into Openswan, this in fact is a requirement
posed by the policies and existing architecture.

In fact I tried setting up a prototype using manual keying(according
to "man ipsec.conf") But could not bring up the tunnels.

It gave the error,

ipsec manual: fatal error in "test": no IPsec-enabled interfaces found

I'm using kernel 2.6.18-4-686 (Debian)

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks.
rg.