[Openswan Users] Openswan - VPN-1: Simplified Mode?

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at multinet.de
Thu Mar 20 08:36:29 EDT 2008

Am Donnerstag, 20. März 2008 13:06 schrieb Kurt Burger:
> I got a howto using the "Traditional Mode" and handed that to my admin.
> He told me, that they are switching to the Simplified Mode and that's
> incompatible with Openswan.
> Any help?
> Kurt

Should be no problem. Perhaps you have to tweak the connection on the
Checkpoint side (separate tunnels for every net, no supernetting) and create
separate tunnels on you OpenSWAN side. It depends how disjunct your
encryption domain behind the Checkpoint Firewall is.

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
MultiNET Services GmbH

mail: misch at multinet.de
web: www.multinet.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: 85630 Grasbrunn
Geschäftsführer: Günter Jurgeneit, Hubert Martens

---

PGP Fingerprint: F919 3919 FF12 ED5A 2801 DEA6 AA77 57A4 EDD8 979B
Skype: misch42