[Openswan Users] Is this possible?

Chris Thomas cthomas at harkinsbuilders.com
Mon Mar 10 15:01:12 EDT 2008

OK, great to hear that it's do-able then.

My central site has a static IP.  We're actually running dual bonded
T-1's for internet.

The remote sites will not need to connect to each other.  Connecting
only to HQ is perfectly fine.

Is there anything special I need to configure on the remote sites to
have them initiate the connection or does this just "happen"?

My company is running a Check Point firewall, but the OpenSwan Linux box
will be connected outside of it (one interface will be plugged into
"raw" internet and the other will be plugged in to my LAN) so I will not
need to perform an sort of NAT.

I am unfamiliar with roadwarrior.  I will have to do some looking around
on that one.

Is there a place anyone recommends for some "how-tos" to assist me with
all this stuff?

Thanks very much for your assistance.

-Chris