[Openswan Users] Leopard IPsec initial test - failed

Nawaf B talda at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 8 14:10:20 EST 2008

Hello Pepijn Oomen:

I am abit puzzled with your post!

Leopard 10.5.2 is not allowing me to do the stuff you mentioned in
your subject thread and IPSec is certainly not working for me.

I have a freshly installed Leopard Server and Client machine that is
otherwise working just fine. Further more, IPSec with shared-key works
fine without problems.

Can you please be kind enough to show me step-by-step how did you get
Leopard to work with certificate based IPSec? I have contacted Apple,
and they could not figure out what is going on (they raised the issue
to T2 support), so, I am really curious how you got it to work.

Best,

Nawaf

PS my configuration is Leopard Server and Client 10.5.2