[Openswan Users] openswan 2.4.12rc3 patch

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Mon Mar 3 17:29:21 EST 2008

On Mon, 3 Mar 2008, Jean-Michel Caricand wrote:

> I tried with :
> - http://www.eu.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/linux-2.6.20.tar.bz2
> - http://openswan.org/download/openswan-2.4.11.kernel-2.6-klips.patch.gz
> - http://openswan.org/download/openswan-2.4.11.kernel-2.6-natt.patch.gz
>
> I have these errors :
>
>   CC      drivers/pci/pci.o
>   LD      net/netlink/built-in.o
>   CC      drivers/pci/quirks.o
> net/ipv4/udp.c:111:25: error: net/xfrmudp.h: Aucun fichier ou répertoire
> de ce type

Please compile with "unset LANG C" so that error messages don't get translated.

If that says "file not found", then the nat-t patch was not applied (or failed)

> It's strange. What is the good kernel for openswan patchs (2.4.11 or
> 2.4.12) ?

2.6.18.1. But I was under the impression that up to 2.6.22 worked with the
latest natt patches from the openswan website (excluded the rc* versions which
should not be there)