[Openswan Users] prospective erouted definition ?

Sebastien COUPPEY sebastien.couppey at zero9.it
Mon Mar 3 09:29:39 EST 2008

I am replying to myself

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 02:53:59PM +0100, Sebastien COUPPEY wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In some tunnel with multiple cons, I am getting a:
>
>   "prospective erouted".

= potential / possible routing.

it appears in my case (multiple tunnels on the same peer) when some of
the cons, which are in connect on demand, are down.

As soon as some traffic go throught the tunnel, I am getting the
standard "erouted" with the right ID of my ipsec tunnel

 eg : erouted; eroute owner: #207777

Hope the description will be in the next edition of the book :D (also
in index)

Thanks for the help on the IRC chan.

Regards