[Openswan Users] Vista Rekeying solution available yet?

James james at nttmcl.com
Wed Jun 11 11:23:29 EDT 2008

Personally i have that set and i still have the same problem with
windows vista clients.
Windows xp clients work fine and dandy for connection of over 24 hours even.
Vista clients =~ 1 hour and then barf and i need to either reset ipsec
connection or reboot the vista machine.
vista = lose

but unfortunately i have too many vista roadwarriors to ignore this so i
need some help.

TIA
-James

Just in case you wanted my setup config here it is:

version 2.0

config setup
        interfaces=%defaultroute
        nat_traversal=yes
        virtual_private=%v4:10.0.0.0/8,%v4:172.16.0.0/12,%v4:192.168.0.0/16

conn roadwarrior-a-psk
        authby=secret|rsasig
        pfs=no
        left=BLAH.BLAH